Below are the T&Cs of Karl Ducker (Wholesale Nurseryman), Mr Evergreen, Milford Road, Lymington, Hampshire SO41 0ED.
1) STOCK is offered subject to being unsold on receipt of order. Quotations are valid for 30 days.
2) PRICES exclude VAT and we reserve the right to alter prices. All Prices quoted are ex-nursery unless specifically stated otherwise.
3) SHORTAGES, DAMAGE or COMPLAINTS of any nature must be notified in writing within 7 days of delivery or collection. If the Buyer fails to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in accordance with the contract and the Purchaser shall be bound to accept, and pay, for the same accordingly. Our liability to pay compensation or damages shall not exceed the invoice value of the goods.
4) PAYMENT is due 30 days from the date of invoice and we reserve the right to make a credit charge on all overdue accounts amounting to clearing bank base rate +5% accruing daily, and all legal and other costs incurred in recovering monies due on overdue accounts.
5) DELIVERY dates given are approximate. Whilst every effort will be made to adhere to agreed dates, such dates are not guaranteed and no liability for delays can be accepted. We may at our discretion deliver goods in instalments.
6) CANCELLATION OF ORDER If a Purchaser, having been notified that goods are ready for dispatch, for any reason refuses delivery or to make a collection, we shall be entitled to invoice the agreed price of goods, payment of which is due within 30 days per our T&Cs.
7) RETURN OF PACKAGING A charge may be made for Pallets, Packing, Cases, Pots, Trays etc. Full credit for the amount will be given if they are returned to the point of dispatch, carriage paid, and in good and undamaged condition, within 30 days of the date of delivery.
8) QUALITY Every effort is made to supply top quality plants true to name.
9) SUBSTITUTIONS When plants are lifted for dispatch, should we find our stock of any variety to be exhausted or not to quality, the nearest size or variety will be supplied unless we are otherwise advised. As our paperwork is generated by customer’s incoming orders, substitutions may not be recorded, therefore incorrect sizes or varieties may appear on the delivery note or invoice. Every effort is made to avoid this situation, but we cannot accept liability if such an error occurs. Upon notification, paperwork will be corrected for size and priced accordingly.
10) PLANT FAILURES We cannot be held responsible for losses by frost, flood, or drought, not for plants which fail to grow through bad weather conditions or other causes beyond our control including but not limited to natural disasters, government lockdowns or predicaments including coronavirus, or customers’ poor care of plants.
11) RETENTION OF TITLE All goods sold to the Buyer shall remain the property of the Seller until the whole of the Buyer’s indebtedness to the Seller (whether in respect of the contract in question or otherwise) has been paid in full or the Seller has by written notice, electronically or otherwise, passed title to all such goods to the Buyer provided that, subject to Condition 11a below, the property in any time of all goods shall pass to the Buyer immediately prior to, and only for the purpose of, a bona fide sale thereof by the Buyer of its customer. The delivery of a cheque or bill of sale shall not be taken as payment of the amount referred to therein until the same is cleared by the Buyer’s bank.
11a) Where goods are re-sold by the Buyer, the benefit of all debts due to the Buyer arising from such re-sale shall be appropriated by the Buyer towards payment of its indebtedness to the Seller (under whatsoever contract) has been paid in full and the Seller has, by written notice electronically or otherwise, released such debts from the said trust.
11b) Notwithstanding the conditions above, invoices if not paid prior to delivery of goods shall be payable by the Buyer within 30 days of their date, subject to any requirement of the Seller specified in or prior to the contract, requiring the payment of an advance deposit.
12) ASSIGNABILITY The Purchaser may not assign or part with its interest in the contract.
13) ACCEPTANCE OF ABOVE CONDITIONS The Buyer shall be deemed to accept the above Terms and Conditions as a basis of the contract when placing an order.
Karl Ducker, Mr Evergreen
Our Company website address is: www.mrevergreen.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Any person or persons visiting the above Company websites does not have permission to upload or download or reproduce images from the site or any of our sister sites without written permission from the business Owner.
Any person or persons visiting the above Company websites may contact the business and Owner via the Contact page. Visitor contact details inputted by the visitor are used only for replies and quotes.
If we decide to place a newsletter or blog on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites:
Everything on our Company websites is the property of Mr Evergreen. If at any time we do use articles on this site from a third party, they may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with & how long we retain your data:
Your contact information:
Contact information sent via the website is used for the purpose of replying or for a quote. Contact information is held on our mailing database for the purpose of sending you updated Stock Lists and Product information. If you would like your contact information removed from our database, please inform us using our Contact form and we will be happy to do this.
Mr Evergreen is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment as far as reasonably practicable.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its machinery and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
In conducting its business Mr Evergreen will:
1) Meet or exceed relevant legal requirements.
2) Provide full cooperation to statutory bodies engaged in environmental protection.
3) Consider all environmental concerns in any changes to production processes or site operations.
4) Process Materials
Sourced only from suppliers who harvest peat only from areas of low current conservation value, as defined in the 1994 DoE Working Group Report on Peat Extraction and the 1995 Mineral Planning Guidelines (MPG 13).
Sourced only from suppliers who Harvest Peat in accordance with the Peat Producers Code of Practice.
Sourced from suppliers committed to the regeneration of worked out peat bogs.
Will be selected for suitability for inclusion in our Integrated Pest Management System and in all instances will be the least persistent suitable product.
Production systems will be designed and developed to most effectively supply plant nutrients and reduce leaching to a minimum.
Plastic products used in the production process, including any packaging, will be selected for their suitability for re-use and eventual re-cycling, products produced from re-cycled materials will be preferred. Production processes will be designed and developed with reduced plastic waste generation as a principal criteria.
5) Conserve energy and resources as far as reasonably practicable.
6) Seek to minimise waste arising from all our activities.
7) Ensure that all wastes are disposed of in accordance with best practice.
8) Seek to minimise the packaging associated with our products and specify recycled/recyclable materials wherever possible.
9) Demand high environmental standards from our suppliers of goods and services.